A general example of the process of renovation would see...
- Initial visit to discuss requirements
- Existing golf course evaluation to cover:
- Maintenance Issues (Drainage, Irrigation, Presentation etc.)
- Golf Club's ideas for change
This acts as a foundation document from which progress can be made with the whole golf course considered rather than focusing too closely on individual holes.
- Hole by Hole Recommendations and Priorities
- Priorities & Programming (5 to 10 year programme)
- Work Begins (Commonly in Autumn and Spring to avoid the playing season)
But of course, every club's requirements are different...
Finally, we are all ways happy to come and talk to the Membership. Experience has shown that communication is important in order to gain support for these processes.